In this episode I walk you through how to set mindful goals. This is the EXACT process I use to achieve the goals I set for myself. Setting a goal is more than just picking a random want. It takes reflection, thought, getting deep and dirty with yourself, and making a plan. Don’t forget to download YOUR FREE goals worksheet. You will not only receive the same goal sheets I use, you will also get 8 weeks of FREE support from me!
This podcast talks about Paleo, Keto, 21 Day fix, and the Whole30.
Meghann Wiles runs a Clean Break Facebook group and found that following the 21 Day Fix program worked wonders for her.
My fitness coach, Taryn Larsen, joins us to chat about the importance of accountability and finding the right group for you.
Health and wellness is soooo important to me. It is a whole body approach and there are so many ways to look and feel your best, but it is never just one solution. Take a listen to how my whole body approach can work for you!
This is the blog post where my nephew, Denison, shares his bravery with me. This quote right here has guided my year of 2017 and will carry me through 2018. I will fall, but I will FLY as well! You won’t know unless you spread your wings and try.
In this particular episode, you will learn:
- How I feel about New Year’s resolutions
- How to determine what kind of goal or plan you need
- Why it is important to know what surrounds your goal
- Who are you doing this for?
- Why are you setting this goal?
- Why you need to sit in the ick and be uncomfortable for a bit
- Why it’s important to know that achieving your goal takes work
- You cannot change if you don’t do the work
- How to set smaller manageable action steps that will help you achieve your goal
- The importance of support or accountability
- The importance of visional aids and mantras
- How to track your progress
- When is it time to adjust your goals?
I invite YOU to join me in working towards our goals! Don’t forget to download your FREE goal worksheets.
These will get you access to ME for free for 8 weeks. I will be there to help support and guide you along the way.
Thank you so much for joining me! I appreciate you taking the time to listen to this podcast and visit this page. I’d love to continue the conversation through email or social media. Just click those links. If you found value in this podcast, please take the time to subscribe, share with your friends, and leave an honest review on iTunes. I do read every one of them. Until next time, remember, small sustainable changes will yield EPIC results.
Open Those Bright Eyes Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License