In this episode I talk about how to train for a 1/2 marathon and not die. Don’t forget to download YOUR FREE goals worksheet. You will not only receive the same goal sheets I use, you will also get 8 weeks of FREE support from me!
My fitness coach, Taryn Larsen, joins us to chat about the importance of accountability and finding the right group for you.
My recommended 1/2 Marathon Training programs for beginners:
- Couch to 1/2 Marathon
- 1/2 Marathon for Beginners
- Jeff Gallaway
- Join a group
In this episode you will learn:
- Talking to your practitioner is #1 when training for a 1/2 marathon
- How to choose a program to follow for your training
- Why you need to set 2 goals for race day
- Sticking to your plan is important. If you fall off the wagon, JUMP back on!
- Why you need an accountability partner
- You are now an athlete. It is time to treat yourself like one.
I invite YOU to join me in working towards our goals! Don’t forget to download your FREE goal worksheets.
These will get you access to ME for free for 8 weeks. I will be there to help support and guide you along the way.
Thank you so much for joining me! I appreciate you taking the time to listen to this podcast and visit this page. I’d love to continue the conversation through email or social media. Just click those links. If you found value in this podcast, please take the time to subscribe, share with your friends, and leave an honest review on iTunes. I do read every one of them. Until next time, remember, small sustainable changes will yield EPIC results.
Open Those Bright Eyes Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License