In this episode I chat my top tips and tricks to keeping your Holiday season as stress free and full of health as possible. It all starts with communication. During this season there are so many activities and parties to attend, we just cannot do it all. Communicating with your family about priorities and expectations can save you some major stress! I also chat finances during the holidays. Money is the number one stress in marriages. Make this holiday season your best by chatting with your spouse or partner about your gift giving budget. Finally I discuss healthy eating options and holiday workouts.
If you have not listened to this episode yet, make sure to check it out. Learning to schedule in a manner that benefits you and your family is very important. . .especially during the holidays!
In this particular episode, you will learn:
- Communication is KEY to lowering your stress. I think I said this word more in the podcast then any other!
- Setting priorities with your family is important. Only do the things and activities that bring you JOY!
- Have realistic expectations.
The way you imagine something will go is always better in your head then real life. – Dennis Hewitt
- Financial stress can be lowered by following these simple steps.
- How to navigate food during all the parties and festivities
- Working out for health and lowering stress is important during this time of year.
Thank you so much for joining me! I appreciate you taking the time to listen to this podcast and visit this page. I’d love to continue the conversation through email or social media. Just click those links. If you found value in this podcast, please take the time to subscribe, share with your friends, and leave an honest review on iTunes. I do read every one of them. Until next time, remember, small sustainable changes will yield EPIC results.
Open Those Bright Eyes Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License