In this podcast episode I talk about how I started meal prepping even though I originally thought the idea was ridiculous. I don’t like someone telling me what to do. However, I learned that if I invest in my future self by meal prepping, it makes my busy weekday nights less stressful and healthier.
My original blog post on meal prep.
My review of the Instant Pot.
Peapod referral link
Get your FREE 30 Day Beachbody On Demand trial by clicking the link. These workouts are what I used to get out of my exercise slump. I still use these workouts almost daily!
Items Mentioned in this Podcast:
- Mandolin – Do not slice off your finger like I did! Use the safety guard.
- Meal prep containers – These have 3 compartments for easy use with the 21 Day Fix portion control containers.
- Meal prep containers – These have only 1 compartment. I love these for large salads, mixed veggies for my afternoon snacks, and left over casseroles or one dish meals.
- Crockpot I use
- InstantPot I use
- Free Grocery List —————————–>>>> Fill out the form to your right! This is the honest grocery list I use on a weekly basis.
In this particular episode, you will learn:
- Why you should meal prep
- How to get started meal prepping
- How to make meal prep work for you
- Tips and tricks for meal prep
- How to use social media to get your next meal idea
- Getting help from your loved ones when meal prepping
- What meal prep looks like in my house
- What do to at the end of the week when you have left over food
Thank you so much for joining me! I appreciate you taking the time to listen to this podcast and visit this page. I’d love to continue the conversation through email or social media. Just click those links. If you found value in this podcast, please take the time to leave me a review on iTunes, subscribe, and share with your friends. Until next time, remember, small sustainable changes will yield EPIC results.
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. Please understand that I have experience with all of these products, and I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Open Those Bright Eyes Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License